Craft Fair Rules
**PLEASE READ RULES/REGULATIONS CAREFULLY – You must agree to participate as a vendor.
1. Application must accompany payment(money order, online via PayPal, Credit/Debit Card).
2. Booth fees are $85 a booth
3. Booth size is approx 9 x 8(some may vary)
4. List your top 3 booth choices on application form.
5. Please do not take booth down until 4:00 on Saturday.
VENDORS/EXHIBITS: PLEASE CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION TABLE FOR PACKET
1. Vendors are to conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. Please be courteous. Stay within the vendor space given. Don’t block isles. Be responsible to clean your area after the show has ended.
2. Vendors are responsible to bring all your own display materials. This includes lighting, chairs, tables, table cloths display backdrops/stands, electrical cords(taped down for safety). Do not assume you will have electricity or the same booth you may have had in previous years. No open flames, candles.
3. Vendors must exhibit/display their own handmade art/craft items. All items for sale must be handcrafted. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the vendor being asked to leave without a refund and may not be invited to Santa’s Workshop in the future.
4. Santa’s Workshop will not have the ability to make or provide change.
5. Vendors are responsible for collection, reporting and payment of sales tax. Workshop staff will provide tax information/forms for vendors along with form to be submitted to the Utah State Tax Commission.
6. No smoking,(no vaping, no e-cigarettes, no tobacco of any kind) or alcoholic beverage in or around the building will not be permitted at any time.
7. NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED IN THE GYM AREA(ONLY IN THE CAFETERIA AREA IS PERMITTED). Vendors selling items such as candy/treats MUST be wrapped and/or sacked and labeled with ingredients. Please ask customer to eat the item in the cafeteria as to follow the gym policy.
8. All FOOD/DRINK related type items MUST be sold in the cafeteria. FOOD VENDORS MUST provide a cloth or covering for the floor. Food vendors must secure a food handlers permit and any other permit required by law for sale of such item. The Guild officers, its members or agents for loss or damage to vendor’s work, personal property, or personal injuries. The Guild, further, will not be held responsible for any fines imposed on exhibitors.
9. There are absolutely no Refunds.